Mod's Ban methods and their Solutions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod's Ban methods and their Solutions

Post by thedupetroop on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:25 pm

As I've looked around this site I've noticed theres a couple different techniques the Mods will use to try and catch us as we bot. I'll make a list of the attempts I've seen below, please post the ones you've seen and I'll update this as they come in. This way we can have an organized list that we can each read up and refer to, and learn from each other as well.

Mod Techniques
Offer in trade window
  • Will open a trade window with you and ask you to offer all your GP at once, and then to remove it as well.
  • Solution: type
    Code:
    ::offer amount itemID
    where the itemID can be found by right clicking the item in rahbot and looking at its ID, and the amount is the amount they want you to add or remove. To remove the item put in a negative value for amount (On your client this will show the item with a 0 next to it after you've removed all of them [which looks fishy], however on the trade window you're trading with it doesn't show up).

Mods increase your fatigue to 100%
  • Mods will watch you while invisible, and type ::fatigue to give you 100% fatigue. They will then see how you react. The human reacts by realizing something is up. The bot reacts simply by sleeping every time.
  • Solution: (JAVA Script) If you have a better solution please let me know. Theres a couple options for this, if you're using leosleep then your going to need to script (most likely in java) a watch over your fatigue and if it goes to fast to 100% it plays a sound (see link below for java code to do this). Otherwise you need to be there at your keyboard watching and manually typing in the sleep yourself. Java Fatigue Mod Detection Code
  • Solution: (Rah Script) -Use sleep(80,99) so it only sleeps when fatigue is between those numbers(actually needs to be fixed, it trys once at 80 then not again). It will not sleep at 100% if you do that, but without detecting it like you are doing then you keep botting. You can also use something like ifFatigueEqual(100) goto(:stop:) or whatever label you want - notforyou

Mods will teleport you to some far off place
  • While you're training the mods will teleport you away
  • Solution:

• (Java Script) If the script only requires you to be in one area (like a power miner) - http://pastebin.com/SKYAsqCL
    • (Java Script) If the script requires you to be in more than one area (guild miner that walks to bank) - http://pastebin.com/nB3JRCwD
    *the reachable command is a bit buggy still and will occasionally throw an exception

Mods ask you to type in global chat
  • Solution: type the following code into your client
    Code:
    ::serv say MESSAGE
    where MESSAGE is replaced by whatever you want to say in global.

Mods ask you to skull
  • Solution:type the following code into your client
    Code:
    ::serv skull

Mods close doors in front of you
  • Solution:Use the following code when walking through doors
    Code:
    atDoorWalkTo(int doorX, int doorY, int atDoorX, int atDoorY, int walkToX, int walkToY, int random, boolean useDoor/useObject)

//example      a  , b    , c  , d    , e  , f    , g, h
    atDoorWalkTo(593, 3590, 593, 3589, 595, 3592, 1, true);
    /*
    a = x coord of the door object
    b = y coord of the door object
    c = x coord of when you walk directly in front of the door (but not through it).
    d = y coord of when you walk directly in front of the door (but not through it).
    e = x coord of where you walk to AFTER you've walked through the door
    f = y coord of where you walk to AFTER you've walked through the door
    g = random value of how off the walkto coords can be (use 1 if you don't understand)
    h =  true if you want to do useDoor method, false if you want to do useObject.
    */
  • Go here to find complete code including good (randomized) walking methods. http://pastebin.com/pGQ8QBbD

Please post the techniques you've seen and possible solutions below.

*keep in mind sometimes when typing things into the client you have to type it more than once.

Last edited by thedupetroop on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

thedupetroop
New user

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod's Ban methods and their Solutions

Post by notforyou on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 pm

As far as the 100% fatigue thing I always say scripts should use sleep(80,99) so it only sleeps when fatigue is between those numbers(actually needs to be fixed, it trys once at 80 then not again). It will not sleep at 100% if you do that, but without detecting it like you are doing then you keep botting. You can also use something like ifFatigueEqual(100) goto(:stop:) or whatever label you want.

For the summon detection there is some basic code around the autobots.biz forums for that but I never bothered to add it in. Rather than have it in every script I would much rather have the bot check where you are at all times and have mod warning(or another sound) go off when you get summoned. It just may be difficult to do with the more laggy users.

I really appreciate your writing this up though.
notforyou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathtone on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 am

I've seen a lot of staff asking for screenshots of the client without the person logging out. That can't really be avoided unfortunately :\

Deathtone
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by thedupetroop on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Deathtone wrote:I've seen a lot of staff asking for screenshots of the client without the person logging out. That can't really be avoided unfortunately :\
Hmm... what within the client looks different from the real one?

Things I notice:
*bottom bar is shifted to the right
*#mod sign I think
*combat info
*position of global annoucements
*Change global history to quest history

thedupetroop
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by deadHeadedZed on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm

There are a lot of things different, especially in menus. Some of which are need for people to use the bot.

What we really need is like a "revert to standard" view button or something for screenshots. The bot is pretty far behind the original client anymore, so all if not most of the other bugs need to be fixed before I'd call that a priority.

On the other hand, I thought it would be cool of instead of a screenshot being uploaded to RSCE, we just upload a picture of a giant dick anytime some one presses the screenshot key. That might be TOO much of a giveaway though.
deadHeadedZed
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by thedupetroop on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Do we have a current list of bugs I could look at?

thedupetroop
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 am

Did anyone go check out the general store when you're on the bot? let me know how many rune squares you see Smile)))
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongecake on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 am

this is all completely useless unless the duel bug gets fixed. unless the mod is an obv downy hes gonna try the duel test on you, and you will get banned. ive been banned a handful of times while SITTING at the screen. reply on first pm and they still duel test me to make double sure and boom banned.

Spongecake
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by tedelee on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

How has there not been any fix for that? it doesnt seem that difficult to put an Offer in the duel screen. is there a pvt bot out there that has this?

tedelee
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by notforyou on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 pm

tedelee wrote:How has there not been any fix for that? it doesnt seem that difficult to put an Offer in the duel screen. is there a pvt bot out there that has this?

It is fixed, but please, enlighten us on how someone fixed it since it was so easy for you?
notforyou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by louis411 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

duel screen bug is fixed ??

louis411
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by target on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:14 pm

tedelee wrote:How has there not been any fix for that? it doesnt seem that difficult to put an Offer in the duel screen. is there a pvt bot out there that has this?

1.) It wasn't a bug
2.) Please post how to put an ::offer command in. I bet you can't even do it with jdgui and the fucking client.class.
target
Script This
Script This

Back to top Go down

Post by jakecorb on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:08 am

BTW these days rak is trading like 4 stackable arrow's all different .... no way around it.

jakecorb
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 am

you just look at the id number and trade it ? ^^^ 4 (id)
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by jakecorb on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am

he expects you to do it in a time frame its bull shit,

jakecorb
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by target on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:37 pm

jakecorb wrote:he expects you to do it in a time frame its bull shit,
Solution already submit for this issue. Just wait for Dead to post it.
target
Script This
Script This

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 am

well thats pretty fucking gay
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantzyg on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

New way the first time I seen it happen today.. They asked a guy to log into the forums and copy and paste a line in the forums. He passed by it by saying "wait im searching for it" and clearly typed it out. Don't know if all admin will be as patient as some, but just some notice for you to watch out for!

Chantzyg
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Chantzyg wrote:New way the first time I seen it happen today.. They asked a guy to log into the forums and copy and paste a line in the forums. He passed by it by saying "wait im searching for it" and clearly typed it out. Don't know if all admin will be as patient as some, but just some notice for you to watch out for!

Wait..... what? how hard is it to log into the forums and type out what they say?

and couldn't he of said: Oh i forgot my forum pass atm fuck off?
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by xkoetye on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 pm

I just got my first account banned. lol!
I don't really care about it that much.

xkoetye
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by notforyou on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 pm

How did you get banned?
notforyou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiFarmer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Just got banned for the duel screen today. Failed with Choas Runes, Steel Arrows, and Mith Arrows.

It just clicks and clicks and clicks..

AntiFarmer
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by tenpennies on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

what about the new thing i seen yesterday he gave the player some items then told him to right click "stake all" but he couldnt this could be a problem.

tenpennies
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by notforyou on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm

::offer amount itemID That is not new and has been covered quite a bit, even in this thread.
notforyou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by festhosmange on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 am

notforyou wrote:::offer amount itemID That is not new and has been covered quite a bit, even in this thread.

I did that and got banned anyways lol

festhosmange
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top