Scammer List !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scammer List !

Post by bizzarus on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 pm

2012 Scammers list :

1.Jerryspringer aka stealmojo ( He make peoples to send $ and he dont give the gold/item he give only the gold/item when he have ur pc rat'd with his website rs2heros )

2.Hats aka Piggy ( he just scammed me of 3 hats for more u can check the thread and be sure u read all http://rahbot.canadian-forum.com/t1988-hats-aka-piggy-scammers-logs-here )

3.Chantzyg ( Scammed pisatule for 75$ paypal confirmed aswell via teamviewer and if u wana be sure u can contact him aswell but u can check the thread also http://rahbot.canadian-forum.com/t2065-chantzyg-scammer )

4. FireBird9777 ( he use Hacked PayPals to buy Gold/Items and the owner chargeback right away when he just see money dissapear u can check thread here http://rahbot.canadian-forum.com/t2042-buying-gps-rares-080-m-paypalbank-transfer )

Adding more soon . ( since alot of scammers )

bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Re: Scammer List !

Post by iloveweed420 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am

You forgot to mention yourself?

Since you use stolen paypals and you act like a new person and try to buy gp of legit sellers. You pay them with stolen cc you send money they give u gp and the real owner of cc charges back and the person is fucked.

Stop scamming people with stolen paypals your buddy sends you. You run a whole business off this. You buy gp with stolen paypals then you bank the gp and try to resell using western union etc where you cant get charged back..... give me 1 good reason not to snitch to the feds or fbi and maybe i wont?
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by titan012 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

iloveweed420 wrote:give me 1 good reason not to snitch to the feds or fbi and maybe i wont?

Because he is a moron. Kim Dotcom knew he had pirated software and audio/video on his servers, and allowed certain users to continue to upload them, and in some cases, even paid money for them people to continue. Thus, he is not a moron and was charged with quite a few crimes, of which I hope he can fight against and win.

This guy on the other hand fully believes that stealing credit card information and buying virtual goods that are against not only RSCE's terms and conditions, but also against Jagex's, is in his right to do so because he does not live in the same country as where the server, website, or the owners of the game are located. He is however very unwise hence because that is fully incorrect, as we have seen with the Dotcom case.

In closing, I have said multiple times in multiple threads, this will be the last time I mention this poor sap on here, that he is a complete nincompoop and should be violated to umpteenth degree by a Nigerian born rat for trying to do what they do, but fail at it in both logic and execution.

Thus is why you should not report him to the FBI, because he is a lone wolf, or maybe a very small group of thieves who the FBI would rather not bother themselves with stopping, and instead go and attack a man who has essentially done nothing wrong but rent a server and allow people space on said server to upload whatever they want for other people to download.

Or, if you want to, be my guest!

/derailed thread

titan012
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzarus on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:54 am

Lol yea funny guys scamming with paypal for what lol ?
I have more then u even saw in pictures and i can get as many as i want everytime . Why should i distrub for 10 20 50m or what ever this kids sell when i give free to frends 100 - 200m almost daily lol
bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am

I know everything you do Leben. When I keep hearing about you scamming people it pisses me off. So i'm going to just wait and one day report you to FBI CIA whoever the fuck i feel like. I have all the proof in the world to prove it as well.

It will be awesome when you get fucked in the ass while in prison, then we will see who the BIGGG LEBBEEN IS scamming ass bitch
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzarus on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

iloveweed420 wrote:I know everything you do Leben. When I keep hearing about you scamming people it pisses me off. So i'm going to just wait and one day report you to FBI CIA whoever the fuck i feel like. I have all the proof in the world to prove it as well.

It will be awesome when you get fucked in the ass while in prison, then we will see who the BIGGG LEBBEEN IS scamming ass bitch

My advice stop watch TV it hurts you .
bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveweed420 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

bizzarus wrote:

My advice stop watch TV it hurts you .

My advice is, tell that buddy to stop sending you stolen paypals trough your emails with the peoples paypal email, password and IP address. Laughing Laughing

I will fuck your life up kid affraid affraid
iloveweed420
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by say on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

leben gimme some hats and i wont snitch Razz

say
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by pontiac123 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Leben doesnt do that lmfao.. he bought 500m rs2 off me and none of it got charged back.. hes legit now LOL were good friends he gives me hats all the damn time

pontiac123
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by test123 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:09 pm

pontiac123 wrote:Leben doesnt do that lmfao.. he bought 500m rs2 off me and none of it got charged back.. hes legit now LOL were good friends he gives me hats all the damn time

More like the owner of the paypal account in question didn't notice that $500 was missing Rolling Eyes

test123
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky7124 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

bump

Marky7124
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzarus on Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

Marky7124 wrote:

bump

Seems another scammer added to the list .
bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by cbuts on Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

jake corbett is a scammer

cbuts
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzarus on Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

cbuts wrote:jake corbett is a scammer

Whats his name on this forum ?
bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzarus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 am

Updating soon .
bizzarus
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by theo702 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am

Meow mixx is a scammer, just scammed 50m n green off me.

theo702
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top