bad guy :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bad guy :(

Post by pulamea on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 pm

all that i want to say for now is that markotomberg  ( on skype ) is a scammer, 

i know many of his ing names but i will not post anything untill i give him some time to make this right.

if you are reading this:  wdf man ? u bought months from me, what happened??? i dun care about the small number of mills that u scammed, but im more upset about loosing 1 of my regular and trusted buyers... 

*to be continued/updated with info*
pulamea
New user

Back to top Go down

Re: bad guy :(

Post by Edible Tampon on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Anyone who has marko on their skype contacts should watch out because he attempted to do the same to me as well. I also did a lot of business with him and he was definitely a trusted buyer whom I did most of my business with. Apparently he has succumbed to pixel hunger, as well as being a horrible staker.

Don't worry though marko, we both know your ign's as well as your IP address. You might think you're ahead right now but you obviously didn't think of the long-term consequences. One of those being that you can no longer buy mils from anyone here since youre a scamming pile of shit. You will now have to be one of those kids that sucks pyru's dick on a weekly basis and who "donates" $500 so you can get yourself some colored hats (which you will inevitably lose in a stake within an hour).

I cant speak for pulamea, but trust me when I say that I will be watching you while you stake, and if for some reason you happen to disconnect randomly, just remember that payback is a bitch.
Edible Tampon
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by blunts on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:52 am

People actually donate that kind of money to a dead/ongoing private server? Bahahahahah.

blunts
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Lol on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 am

We need some MM's Vouche for me!! lol I joke but sorry to hear man, especially a regular customer Surprised.. eek!

Lol
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by pulamea on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:12 am

it seems that my thoughts were true... he left for couple of months and wanted to go "with a bang" , 2bad backstabbing ppl was the way to go.

after 1day of scamming me he never logged again. all say he probably lost it in 1 stake and there goes my ( pretty ) hard work.

blunts: server isn't dead yet, but it's dying slowly... cause of retarded mods and pixel huggers( with 5+ expensive rares).
pulamea
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Lol on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 am

+1 for retard mods, at least they don't check up on you every 2 mins lol..

Lol
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum