Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with programming/coding

4 posters

Go down

Help with programming/coding Empty Help with programming/coding

Post by Chantzyg Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Hey all, learning to write simple scripts, and reading all of your guys scripts have encouraged me to read a little more in depth and try to figure out java programming, So far I was shown java SDK and netbeans a very little. Does anybody have any information on where I can learn to program such as reading materials/books/websites, anything that would help a small little hobby? thanks again guys and gals! cat cat

Chantzyg
New user

Back to top Go down

Help with programming/coding Empty Re: Help with programming/coding

Post by titan012 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm

If you want to learn programming, buy a volume of "The Art of Computer Programming". Bill Gates once said that if you could read and understand that book, send him your resume and he will hire you on the spot. Good luck Smile

titan012
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by notforyou Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Writing scripts and making a program in java are hugely different. You can easily just learn what you need to write a java script for this bot by looking at finished ones. Just try and follow the flow of it, start the script and see what it does. As it is working look at the actual script and see what it is doing to make those things happen.

I can make a java script and even toss together a bot from many sources and make it work or troubleshoot certain problems. I don't know a whole lot about java or programming in general though.
notforyou
notforyou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remeber me Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am

does anyone know how to make that the fatigue lvl is between the 90 and 99 that the bot is gonna sleep then if i type: sleep(90,99) it won't sleep

Remeber me
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum