Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobfred is AwEsOmE!!!

3 posters

Go down

Bobfred is AwEsOmE!!! Empty Bobfred is AwEsOmE!!!

Post by unkown333 Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 am

Hello! I'll keep this voucher short and sweet but not too bare bones Razz .

BOBFRED IS LEGIT (and did I mention AwEsOmE?)!!

:My Purchase:
I purchased his AIO product and paid for product updates and support. Bobfred clearly states all the functionality and limitations of his product. There are also multiple package offers available and the details about those are made very clear as well. (He was also a great fellow to talk to!)

-Might I say the tool is a work of art! Very Happy

:My Bot Exp.:
I have played on a couple of pvp bots (Anaconda &BobbyBotPk) in RSC with some simple GUI modifications for convenience and prayer/spell hotkey. However, I have never used AC functions before and now I really wish I did, haha.

:My Opinion:
I'm sure most of you reading this probably already know of the bot functions this has to offer and are simply looking for a buyer opinion so sorry for the fluff. The bot performs all of its stated functions flawlessly. I have never had a crash/error/lag/etc. during play. I really like the updates!

- and now I'm off to play! lol!

unkown333
New user

Back to top Go down

Bobfred is AwEsOmE!!! Empty Re: Bobfred is AwEsOmE!!!

Post by jaur0 Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 am

Hehe. Bob knows what he does with the bots Smile

jaur0
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by bigguy Thu May 30, 2013 11:55 pm

do you realize how fuckin gay you are? you ac bro your a fucking pussy who obv cant pk legit...no one cares that your vouching dude get a life, learn to click a mouse like 75 percent of the peeps that play rs

bigguy
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down