Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way

+4
jaur0
target
Pure Nannii
thelol1
8 posters

Go down

thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way Empty thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way

Post by thelol1 Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 am

Hello, I've been using this method for a while and I'd like to share it with you guys.

Are you tired of getting banned? Are you tired of AFK training, having to sleep legit? Well then this guide is for you, 1% chance of ban, but completely safe and mods will almost never check on you. Gain the same EXP as if you were botting!

Step 1) Find an AFK training spot, for example... Axe Hut in Wild, Axes in Taverly dungeon, Rats in wild, whatever..

Step 2) Now that you are afk training, run this script on RAH
Code:

:sleep:
sleep(80,85)
goto(:sleep:)

This will sleep at 80-85 fatigue so you can nearly fully AFK, no need to click on anything/type anything anymore.
Simple.

Now that you are AFK training with Auto-Sleep, you have 2 options

1) Turn AutoLogin on (not recommended, even though you're AFK training auto-login is a huge problem on RSCE and mods tend to check up on you, not sure how often, but it's 100% AFKable and mods will check up on you less frequently than if you were botting)

2) Leave AutoLogin off, multitask and come back every 15 minutes to re-login manually (recommended)

3) Move 1 step forward then 1 step back every 10 minutes so it doesn't log you out (recommended)

This is the most safest way to bot/afk train, just don't do it unsupervised in case a mod comes.

Note: Mods will sometimes set your fatigue to 100% to see if you are a bot(if you sleep without talking back), don't panic, simply wait a few seconds; act like a real player and pretend to notice the "You need rest to get exp etc" then check the "Chat history" to see if a mod asked you a question, if he didn't then rest and continue AFK training/botting.

Last edited by thelol1 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

thelol1
New user

Back to top Go down

thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way Empty Re: thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way

Post by Pure Nannii Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Got 2 chars banned for using sleep 80,82. Didnt do anything else but sleep. My luck is the problem I guess.

Pure Nannii
New user

Back to top Go down

thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way Empty Re: thelol1's tutorial on AFK training/botting 1% chance of ban, safest way

Post by thelol1 Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Pure Nannii wrote:Got 2 chars banned for using sleep 80,82. Didnt do anything else but sleep. My luck is the problem I guess.
Were you botting or AFK training?
Did you have autologin on?
Use sleep 80,85

thelol1
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by thelol1 Wed May 09, 2012 12:44 pm

edit: nevermind

Last edited by thelol1 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

thelol1
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by target Wed May 09, 2012 1:17 pm

... you would want to NOT sleep at 100% fatigue... otherwise the mod would know you were botting if you slept consistently but didn't talk back.
target
target
Script This
Script This

Back to top Go down

Post by thelol1 Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 pm

target wrote:... you would want to NOT sleep at 100% fatigue... otherwise the mod would know you were botting if you slept consistently but didn't talk back.
yeah I see your point, thank you

I have updated the OP.

thelol1
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by jaur0 Sat May 19, 2012 1:13 am

Make it move 1 sq every 10min or so

jaur0
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by saifury Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 am

A much smarter way would be IfFatigueOver(90)goto(Sleep)

(Sleep)
wait(44000) ;random number
sleep()
goto(:backtotraining:)

Example

saifury
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Edible Tampon Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 pm

I use the same commands for sleeping in all my scripts and its very simple, similar to what the person above me posted. Except with this method you dont have to wait 45 seconds cheers

Just put this in the beginning of your script:
ifFatigueOver(90) goto(:fatigue:) (same as the post above)

Instead of waiting for a long time however, I think its easier to use this:

Code:
:fatigue:
ifFatigueEqual(100) goto(:stop:)
sleep()
goto(:fight:)    ;or whatever label you're using

:stop:
toggle("autosleep off")
toggle("autologin off")
print("@ran@MOD IS CHANGING FATIGUE - STOPPING SCRIPT")
wait(5000)
logout()
stop()

You can also add in the "say()" command to the :stop: label if you want to have to it respond to the change in fatigue. If you dont want it to log out, just put a semicolon before logout()
Edible Tampon
Edible Tampon
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Tha Killah Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Good idea

Tha Killah
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Corps Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks for the guide.

Corps
New user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down